EASE Focus & EASE Focus II are our primary tools for fast accurate modeling of Tecnare Systems.
Ease Focus 2
EASE Focus 2 is an acoustic modeling software for line array systems and configurable loudspeakers. The simulation in 3 dimensions enables an efficient and professional planning of even very complex sound solutions. The download of the software and the system definitions for Tecnare systems is free. EASE Focus 2 takes a large step forward towards more realistic modeling of complex sound systems by including many new major features. It can be considered a tool for both the end user, who needs to set up the sound system for a show, as well as for the R&D engineer, who is interested in the acoustic qualities of the array design. EASE Focus 2 is the optimal tool for easy and quick prediction of the system performance in a given venue.
Features EASE Focus 2:
- 3D modeling of direct sound, displayed in horizontal and vertical cutting planes.
- Support for EASE GLL files and data exchange with EASE and other AFMG software packages.
- Export your full array configuration for further use in EASE.
- Capability to use multiple sound sources, both line array systems and regular loudspeakers, in a single project.
- Support for FIRmaker
- Virtual equalizer for tuning a line array in the simulation.
- Full frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
- High accuracy due to high internal data resolution and GLL data format. See AFMG white papers and AES articles for details.
- Many helpful features for pre-production and on-site setup, e.g. extensive PDF-reports, additional rigging details, etc.
- Support for multiple languages: German, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French
- Install EASE Focus 2 – Release v2.5.10 (July 2014)
Ease Focus 2.5.10:
Installer for the EASE Focus 2 Acoustic Modeling Software (Program and Demo Data)
The installer includes DEMO data as an example to test the functionality offered by our FIRmaker technology. These GLL files can be found under the brand name “Demo”.
Language versions included:
German, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French. EASE Focus 2 runs on Microsoft Windows XP® or higher.
EASE Focus Release 1
EASE Focus is a software that allows the modelling of acoustic sources, in particular line arrays, in two dimensions. It only considers the direct field, created by the complex addition of the sound contributions of the individual loudspeakers or array components.
The applicability of EASE Focus is quite extended compared to conventional 2D aiming software tools. Outstanding is that it is not fixed to a single product. A configuration file allows defining the array properties in a simple ASCII format. Thus, additional arrays can be introduced at any time by additional configuration files, already existing arrays can be updated, without to change a single line of code in the software. This makes EASE Focus a generic software.
- Install EASE Focus – Release v1.62 (July 2009)
Installer for the EASE Focus Acoustic Modeling Software
The installer also includes two imaginary arrays as an example. How additional system definitions can be added is described below. The language of the software can be switched from within the program
How to install EASE Focus v1
EASE Focus v1 is compatible with MS Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7.
Please install the .NET framework 1.1 first. You can download the latest version from:
Important Note: .NET Framework versions 2.0 and higher are not compatible with .NET 1.1. To run EASE Focus you have to install .NET 1.1.
- Tecnare system definition for EASE Focus 1
Ease Focus1 data base from Speaker:
Speaker data for acoustic simulator
EASE is the industry standard tool for acoustic modelling and system design.
TECNARE provide speaker data for EASE 4 (.gll) to help with acoustic simulations, especially room simulations.
For more information, or to purchase EASE please contact AFMG directly at: EASE Website
EASE *.gll File Request Form